Gardeners pull on your gloves, get out your trowels, your shovels, your rakes.
To kick off our gardening season, the BSP Community Garden work day is THIS Saturday (to coincide with Earth Day celebration in the Park) from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
We have lots to do. Let’s all come out for part or all of the afternoon and get our projects done, followed by a potluck early supper celebration.
Bring a dish to share and a blanket and some good gardening stories!
AND if anyone has a small wooden or metal table to spare, or some garden chairs no longer needed, please bring them as contribution to create a corner for rest and contemplation within our garden!
List of tasks for our garden clean up:
1. cementing posts into three plot-ends for hose reels
2. working on compost — turning, securing structure, making a game plan for the season — a google calendar sign up for whose week it is to tend/turn.
3. cleaning out and around fence/shed
4. repairs to fence/shed and any wood frames of beds that need repair
5. distribute new wood chips
See you there!
Questions???? Contact Rebecca – email@example.com